How to make an appointment with one of our nutrionists?
• The patient must be registered with a family physician at one of the CMME branches.
• The person must have a referral from their family physician, an IPS, or another clinician within the CMME network.
• Appointments are available (depending on the family physician's location) at the CMME branches in Anjou, St-Laurent, and HOMA.
• Nutritionists prioritize consultation requests based on a priority grid.
Our nutritionists are employed by the CIUSSS de l'Est-de-l'Île-de-Montréal and the CIUSSS du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal, so their nutrition consultations are free for patients.
Here are some common reasons for referrals to nutritionists:
• Weight management
• Irritable bowel syndrome
• Pediatrics (5 years and older), growth curve deviation, etc.
• Celiac disease
• Iron-deficiency anemia
And much more...
Please note that these professionals also offer group sessions for dyslipidemia/hepatic steatosis.
Feel free to ask your family physician at CMME for more information!
Every day, nutritionists have a positive impact on the lives of many individuals by helping them prevent diseases, discover the power of food, and improve their well-being.
These experienced professionals listen to you and continue to educate the public with simple and effective strategies to optimize and maintain a healthy diet on a daily basis.